Social Worker and Occupational Therapist

To do sessions under Medicare you will need a referral to Rural Health Connect from your GP along with a Chronic Disease Management Plan.

Your GP can fax them to us on 07 4573 1100. 


Book a Social Worker

Social workers provide holistic support across a wide range of human service including social, behavioural, economic or health problems. 

Occupational Therapist

Occupational therapists help through the therapeutic use of everyday activities. They can help you develop, recover, improve and maintain the skills needed for daily living and working.